the intelligent flexible feeder
EYEFEEDER STANDARD CELL
The “Eyefeeder Standard Cell”, in short ESC.
A standardized machinecell layout for every Eyefeeder/robot application.
The ESC can be placed directly in the production line due to its small footprint and is scalable.
High pick and place speeds are possible.
The ESC is easy to maintain due to its open layout.
The “Eyefeeder Standard Cell” consists at least of a:
- ESC frame (based on ROBOTUNITS aluminum profile)
- DENSO robot.
- Vision camera (Cognex or Keyence).
- I/O cabinet (for DENSO controller and digital I/O).
- Any footprint size is possible.
(depending of ESC configuration and options)
- Minimal footprint:
* Width = 700mm
* Depth = 800mm
* Height = Depends on Eyefeeder model, working distance vision camera, robot model and gripper length.
- Robot output height = customer specific
- Robot mounting base.
- EBF vibration bulkfeeder.
- EBC conveyor bulkfeeder.
- EFT toplight unit.
- ESL sidelight.
- 2nd Eyefeeder.
- 2nd Vision system (for 2nd Eyefeeder).
- The ESC comes without safety features such as sensors, panels, doors or safety gates.
We WILL HELP YOU
We help every customer who needs a robot application where products must be separated for further processing. We can advise you on what is needed to get a fast, reliable and simple application working.
The only thing we need is information regarding the product that you want to use with the EYEFEEDER application. We will make a proposal as to which EYEFEEDER model, robot model, vision camera and accessories are required for a properly working application.
The EYEFEEDER® makes 100% flexible non-stop production possible, change of product can be done quickly. This makes automation affordable with low batches. Other than systems with conveyer tracking it does not require a return system which allows compact applications.
Pick & place, quality control, assembly, machine loading and packaging. Products dimensions up to 250 mm (diagonal) and maximum weight of approximately 300 grams can be handled.
Multiform metal-part feeding, sorting or candy, assembly or speaker houses, transplanting plant cuttings, etc.
If you have any feeding requirements, please contact us for further information.